Pray me for in order to have. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me in order to have. A. Miracle of getting pregnancy as soon as possible, I request a prayer for stabilization of my financial problem (am in very hard situation).
 
I need a financial breakthrough, in order, to start my like am so tired with financial problem issue,
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us and make us do what we need to do to stay safe and protected. And God please bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get the right order directly to me for now on..The order I ordered that I need to relax feel better is released to me the second order they see my email cancel the first order and bring me urgently the second order no worries..My memory is healed my stomach feels better now get back...
Replies
10
Views
142
Hello all I am a new student in college and I am asking for prayers for guiding me in which classes I should take and how many I should take this semester. I also have noticed a couple of people here are into witchcraft as i am a Christian there has been some tensions. Even a couple of my...
Replies
9
Views
184
Prophet ### kindly pray for me to get injunction order for my flat soon as possible since the same has been trespassed by the opponents although the matter is the court and it's now a year already.
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom