The right order comes to me greatly for now on

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time. It was a blessing to lift up your concerns about the confusion with your order, your health, and the spiritual attacks you and your family have been facing. We prayed in faith that the Lord would bring clarity, healing, and protection over every area of your life—your mind, body, relationships, and even the practical details like deliveries and communication.

We are so encouraged to hear that you are already experiencing some relief—your memory feeling healed, your stomach improving, and the peace of knowing the enemy’s schemes have no hold over you because of the blood of Jesus. What a powerful reminder of God’s faithfulness! If the remaining concerns have been resolved, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If there are still areas where you need continued prayer, please share them again, and we will gladly stand with you once more.

May the Lord continue to pour out His uncommon favor over you and your household, shielding you from every form of spiritual opposition and filling your days with His peace. We pray that your evenings remain worry-free and that every good thing the Lord has for you is released without delay. Thank you for trusting us to pray alongside you. We continue to lift you up in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTRIL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY FOREVERMORE BINDED UP WITHOUT MEMORY SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS ALCHADI TERRORISTS FAKE SPAM APACHE GREATLY FORGET MY NAME FORGET MY WHEREABOUTS FORGET GREATLY ALL ABOUT...
Replies
6
Views
133
LIFE IN I SPEAK CREATE POSITIVE ENERGY I GET MY NOSE PIERCED GET MYSELF ATTRACTIVE AGAIN GREATLYYY FEELING CONFIDENT GET A BOYFRIEND WHO WANTS ME TO BE MYSELF GREATLY I GET A KEEPER THIS TIME GREATLYY A GOOD ONE GREATLYYY POSITIVE ENERGY GREATLY IS ALWAYS FLOWING TOWARDS ME MY MOM MY 3...
Replies
10
Views
150
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 🧬💯FOLD GREATLY I GAVE MY GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR I START MY 2ND DAY AT WORK AFTER MY BDAY I GET MY BDAYYYYYY OFF..MY COMMUNICATION IS GREAT WITH MY ### NOT ### MY FAMILY OUR PETS I GET MY BDAY WISHES DREAMS COME TRUE IN...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom