POSITIVE ENERGYCOMES TOWARDS ME GREATLY

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you over the desires of your heart. It has been our joy to lift up your request—asking the Lord to surround you with His positive energy, to restore your confidence and attractiveness in His eyes, to bless you with a godly relationship where you are cherished for exactly who you are, and to bring a faithful keeper into your life this time. We have also prayed for your mother, your three children, and for love and success to flow abundantly over your family as you walk in God’s purpose.

If you’ve seen any of these prayers answered—even in small ways—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If it feels like your requests are still waiting on God’s perfect timing, we encourage you to post again so we can continue covering you in prayer. Either way, we stand with you, believing that the Lord hears and responds to the cries of His children.

May He continue to draw you closer to Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ, filling you with His peace, wisdom, and favor. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR THAT BELONGS WITH ME STAYSSSSS WITH ME GREATLY MY LIFE IS HEALED I CAN ENJOY MY DAYSSS AND NIGHTS BOAZ IS RELEASED INTO MY LIFE THAT CAN STAYYYYYYY LIKE ME LOVE ME GREATLYYYYY AND BE A GOOD THING FOR ME THAT CAN LOVE ME AS IM NOW GREATLYYY THAT...
Replies
6
Views
121
POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW I HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONNECT FROM ANYTHING ### DUE TO I DIDNT GET ANYONE EVER IM STARTING TO THINK IT MADE IT WORSE THEN BETTER TO BE A PRINCESS UNDER MY ### I LOVED HER SO MUCH BUT THE WORLD HATES ASIANS AND ONLY STOLE FROM ME THE ENTIRE LIFE OF MINE I...
Replies
10
Views
148
LIFE IN ALL NEGATIVE ENERGY WORDS R JUST BROKEN OFF ALL IS WELL..LIFE IN IM BLESSED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS I GET A GREAT BOYFRIEND FOR ME A KIND ONE MY BOYFRIEND WILL BE A SWEET KIND MAN TO ME WHO CAN BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom