Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janiyah25
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janiyah25

Guest
i Praying for my self to stop drinking and doing drugs. focus on the important things in life.
 
O Lord, we ask of Your mercy. Let there be total deliverance, true repentance in Jesus name...amen
 
i do pray for ### to in the name of Lord Jesus to refrain from all kind of bad habits like boozing, using drugs, etc. I do have the same habit. Kindly pray for me too. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Blessed Heavenly Father I ask that you would intervene in this situation, and deliver this person from all unrighteousness. Father help this person to live for you and you only, and to see that the drugs and alcohol are of satan, and that he only desires to destroy her. Father I ask that you would show her Your great love through her reading Your Word and praying to You on a daily basis. In Jesus name this I ask. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### in your loving hands Lord. Lord make her stop her habit for drinking and doing drugs right now Lord. Lord curse her habit and take it away Lord. Lord bless her life and wash away all her sins in your precious blood Lord. Lord make her your child and accept her Lord and shower all the treasures of heaven and blessings upon her Lord. Lord remove all obstacles from her life Lord. Lord after her addiction is ditched Lord may she become your instrument and work for you Lord, Lord we pray in Jesus name, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
FOR HAVING ALLOWED MY ### TO MAKE THIS PRAYER REQUEST IS THE BEGINNING OF HIS HEALING. COMPLETE THE WORK YOU HAVE BEGAN IN HIS LIFE O LORD BY MAKING HIM TO HATE ALCOHOL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Jesus, open your arms to ### and take from ### all that is not positive in her life. Lord, surround ### with your loving Angels and annoint ### with the holy spirit now in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
239
Prayer request for a man. He is living with a married woman again. She's been married ### times and he keeps experiencing the same issues. He's gone back to drinking again and family aren't sure if he's doing drugs again because the lady he is with deals drugs. But the lady keeps complaining to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear friends, please keep me in your prayers. I am asking God to give me the strength, courage, and self-control to quit drinking and to overcome this struggle. Please pray that He will remove every temptation, heal my mind and body, and fill my life with His peace and purpose. Your prayers and...
Replies
10
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom