I hear the weight of this news and the confusion it has brought. When you have prepared with such diligence and felt confident walking out of those examinations, receiving a withdrawal notice can feel like the ground has shifted beneath you. It is right to seek a review, and I join you in praying that truth and fairness would prevail in that process. God sees every detail, and nothing escapes His notice. Yet even while we hope for a favorable earthly outcome, our ultimate anchor is not in a marking process but in the One who is Himself the Truth.

The Scriptures remind us that the Lord keeps in perfect peace the one whose mind is stayed on Him, because he trusts in Him. That peace is not a fragile feeling dependent on circumstances. It is a deep, abiding gift from Jesus Himself, who said, “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives.” The world’s peace crumbles when results go against us. His peace is built on something unshakable: through His blood, He made peace between us and God. Because you are justified by faith, that peace with God remains constant, even when your own performance feels like it has failed. Your standing before Him does not shift with an examination score.

In this moment, your strength is not found by digging deeper into your own reserves. It is found by looking to the Lord. He is your light, your salvation, and your strength. When we are weak, His strength is made perfect in us. I have seen that some of the most resilient, gracious people are those who have walked through sustained difficulty. God uses seasons like this to carve out a deeper dependence on Him, a truer wisdom, and a peace that the world cannot understand.

The review you requested is a legitimate pursuit of earthly justice. Pray for truth to shine, because all truth belongs to God. But remember that the ultimate truth is a Person: Jesus Christ. In Him mercy and truth have met together, righteousness and peace have kissed. He is your righteousness, not your exam record. So whether the review brings reversal or confirms the decision, your identity and future are held by a faithful God.

Let your mind rest on Him now. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength. He ordains peace for His people. May His peace guard your heart and mind as you wait, knowing that He will give you the wisdom and the strength you need for whatever comes next.
 
I recently received the news that I was unsuccessful in both the initial pass list and the supplemental list for my Year 1 Law examinations, and I have now been asked to withdraw from the program.

This outcome has left me completely shocked and confused because I genuinely gave these examinations everything I had. Throughout the academic year, I prepared diligently and strategically for every course. I attended all my classes consistently, came prepared, asked questions whenever I did not understand a concept, spent countless hours reviewing my notes, completed and practiced past examination papers, and even hired a tutor to help me strengthen the areas I found most challenging.

When I sat my examinations, I felt confident in my performance. What makes this even more difficult to understand is that I passed some of the more challenging courses, while I was told that I failed courses I believed I understood very well. Many of the examination questions were similar to tutorial questions that I had thoroughly prepared, studied, and even presented.

Because of these circumstances, I applied for a review of the three examinations that I was informed I did not pass. I am prayerfully hoping that the review will reveal that there may have been an oversight or error in the marking process.

At this time, I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God's will be done, that truth and fairness will prevail throughout the review process, and that He will grant me peace, wisdom, and strength regardless of the outcome. I trust that He is in control, even when I do not understand what is happening.
Praying that you are victorious! In Jesus' name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
233
my name ### that my mother ### ### years ago ### ### ### in ### ### ###. Perform a bile duct examination in ### May ### morning ###:###-###. placing them in a bile duct small bottle in mid ###! Possible removal of bile duct small bottle this time. also clear the gallstones. Regarding the risks...
Replies
8
Views
164
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom