Pray for ###

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your son up in prayer as he prepared for this important test. It has been on our hearts to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to grant him clarity of mind, peace in his heart, and the confidence to recall all he has studied. We prayed that this test would not just be a measure of his knowledge, but an opportunity for God to open doors of blessing and favor in his life as he steps into this new season.

If your son has already taken his test and the Lord has answered this prayer—whether through success, unexpected provision, or even a redirecting of his path—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the results are still unknown or if you feel the need for continued prayer, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to walk alongside you, lifting him up until we see God’s hand move in this situation.

May the Lord continue to guide your son’s steps, fill him with wisdom, and remind him that his worth is found in Christ alone. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Jesus I pray that you can save my friend, he has failed ### brain death tests and I need a miracle. I have faith he can make it, but I need a miracle to save him. Lord please let him pass this ### test tomorrow and let him continue his life. He has too much to live for to be taken now. Save him...
Replies
12
Views
222
I have been studying for my driving theory test and have finished the book which I was using. I've took 4 mock tests on my app today and have come out with a score of 27. I took a mock test a few weeks ago and I scored 36. The pass mark is 43. I'm getting really frustrated and feel disappointed...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom