We continue to lift you and your husband up in prayer, asking God to bring restoration and healing to your marriage. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this spiritual battle.

If you have seen improvements in your situation, we would be delighted to hear about it. Your praise report will encourage and strengthen our faith together. If your husband has not yet returned to you or to the church, please share an update and let us know how we can continue to pray more specifically for you both.

We pray fervently that God will remove any obstacles, including ###, from your husband's life and bring him back to you and to the church where he belongs. We bind every spirit that is not from God and ask Him to break every stronghold. May your husband feel God's touch and hear His voice clearly, drawing him back to His purpose.

As we wait for God's perfect timing, we pray that you will feel God's peace, comfort, and strength. We stand firm in our belief that God is working behind the scenes and that He is faithful to complete the good work He started. Praying in Jesus Name.

He still is with her and he needs to wake up and realize his brother can die and he will miss out spending eternity with him and I in heaven. ### needs to leave this relationship and he needs to come back to church and God and his marriage to me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend because we are very unequally yoked. I really do not think this man is the person that God has for me to marry (and honestly, I now doubt that I will ever get married) but part of me is still holding out hope that he is and that God will change him. I...
Replies
5
Views
100
Prayer request for a man to be delivered from alcohol demons. He is starting to have issues with drinking. He drinks then his lady friend that has been married 5 times had said he gets angry when drinking. Then he was trying to fight when he was drunk and he fell down and then needed stitches on...
Replies
11
Views
168
My ex husband recently got married and his new wife has had to drunken outbursts late at night while my son was a visit. I confronted my ex husband and he has doubled down on not creating a safety plan for my son. I want to pray for protection while my son is over there.
Replies
13
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom