Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
146
Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom