Pray for ###

I am thankful to everyone who prayed for my nephew ###. He is better now. I am thankful to God for helping me out.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### suffers frequently from stomach pain. Since ### hrs he said he is getting pain near chest after learning cycling, maybe due to cycling he is getting that pain. Please pray for him to get healed of the pain. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
70
pray as I have been so down and depressed and pray as I feel so far from god and the worst sinner pray that I can apply for jobs and get some t-shirts for my niece's and nephews pray as I feel so worthless because I don't own my own house or have children and pray that I will know jesus loves me
Replies
9
Views
101
My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom