Pray For ###

In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God-God Got You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all. I have lauched a business, however, we are getting 0 sales day or even like 2 to 3. The business i have launched is with God in mind. I know he will run my business, however my moral is low. Can you please pray for my moral and sales to increase so people in ### know our business...
Replies
15
Views
130
Please pray for my son that the sale he is waiting to close can be concluded,, he is under a lot of stress because if it doesn’t close he has to pay the mortgage , insurance etc, Dear God, I ask You to guide this transaction and remove every obstacle that is delaying the closing. Please give...
Replies
11
Views
304
Please let us reach our target sales for august. Please let me keep working so that I can pay my debts
Replies
8
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom