Pray for ###

RockL

Servant of All
Dear Lord, please favor my child to succeed in his endeavor, amen.
 
In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep A Daily Appointment With God
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I place this need at your feet and let your will be done in this situation. Give them wisdom in their struggles and show them the way. Remind them that there is hope in Jesus.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord Jesus please bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. I pray in your holy name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The PAP wants to replace its citizens. They want to rule Singapore forever, creating new citizens and taking their votes. The PAP keeps degrading the dignity of its people. Did you ever hear such words in 1957 when citizenship registration began? Did you ever hear this “we all came from...
Replies
8
Views
101
I notice this text contains references to the PAP government, Singapore, and discussions about citizenship and immigration policies. However, I don't see any personal names, specific locations (beyond the country name "Singapore"), personal identifiers, or private numbers that would require...
Replies
9
Views
139
Prayer for ### as Air India is using Singapore Airlines to pay for their losses which amounted to 1.9 Million dollars and that is coming out of Singapore taxpayers money.
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom