Pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me by praying for me to God. I will be doing a presentation tomorrow, with a short notice and didn’t have time to practice.

I feel very nervous. I hope I will not shut down and go blank tomorrow.

Please pray for me and my nervousness and lack of confidence.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to get an eye sight certificate to apply for a govt job. I do not wear glasses and never tested my eyesight before, but I feel nervous. Please pray for me to get certified with perfect eyesight tomorrow. Also pray for my spiritual life. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
127
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
241
I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom