Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God Please pray for my husband ### to be healed completely from cancer. Let all his pet scan reports be normal. Let there not be any Cancer cells in his body. Please pray that our Lord declare him Cancer free. Thanking you. ###.
Replies
13
Views
122
I have been diagnosed with cancer. ###, I will have a Pet Scan. Please pray that 'God will intervene, and the scan will show healing. I am a Christian professing Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.
Replies
14
Views
191
I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom