Pray for ###

Pray for my ### to stay loyal ...as he's cheated on me but I forgive him so please..pray for him not to make mistake again ...let the holy spirit touch his heart and keep him strength to stay thruth ....to me Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
146
Lord Jesus, I pray for my ex-boyfriend. Please open his heart to You and lead him to know You personally as his Savior and Lord. Let him encounter Your love, grace, truth, and mercy in a way that changes his heart and draws him closer to You. Lord, I am afraid that my foolish behavior and the...
Replies
9
Views
47
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom