Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been three years since my last relationship. And that relationship I felt like I was used financially for loans, which soon came to work against me once I started asking back for my money when it came due. In the end, that person left me or someone else and potentially cheated on me with...
Replies
9
Views
178
I've been in a courtship with someone for about a month. I feel like the communication with this person has lessened in the past few days (we are long distance a few hours away from each other for right now). Some of this is for legitimate reasons but I'm also concerned that he's losing interest...
Replies
10
Views
170
I'm currently almost ### pregnant. The past couple days, I've been experiencing some ### which concerns me especially because I have a history of ###. I've already seen my doctor about this, and we're just monitoring it for now, but please pray that the ### stops and that my pregnancy is successful!
Replies
13
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom