Pray for us

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed for a companion and a much younger guy is pursuing me. I did mention to him that it's not a good thing but as younger people say these days age is but a number. I do look much younger than my age a blessing because I have had a relationship with God practically all my life. Please pray...
Replies
11
Views
53
Please pray for the healing of my son (###, ### years old) from hepatitis A. And also for the safety of my family (the government wants to demolish our house). So that God will create miracles of healing, restoration, protection, guidance and provision for my family.
Replies
13
Views
139
It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,035
Messages
16,818,030
Members
651,148
Latest member
Shriowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom