God I ask You in Jesus' name bless Ms. ### and myself with a deep and abiding love for Your Word and spending quality time alone with You. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
To the encourager
God I ask You in Jesus' name bless Ms. ### and myself with a deep and abiding love for Your Word and spending quality time alone with You. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
To the Encourager from ###.
Ephesians 4: 11-13.
And he gave some as apostles, others as prophets, others as evangelists, others pastors and teachers, to equip the holy ones for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the extent of the full stature of Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
106
as Our Family Need Jesus you and el elyon With my Family ###. Do Us That Praying Losen with Jesus, I need, Wanted! Want you Prayer Jesus! Salvation saved? as you-want/We were no secret from What is doing.
Replies
7
Views
90
Please pray for the healing of my son (###, ### years old) from hepatitis A. And also for the safety of my family (the government wants to demolish our house). So that God will create miracles of healing, restoration, protection, guidance and provision for my family.
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom