Pray for ### to work...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray that I get to go to church more.
Replies
9
Views
27
pray as I barely feel a Christian and have struggled with pornography for years and feel so worthless as the drive has been because I have no children and am not married and I feel worthless and I so wanted a house I feel so far from god and I have no job and no work and have been really...
Replies
11
Views
161
Please pray for me to do a great job at work today. For energy, focus and strength. Also for safety. I am very tired from issues at home, and I need uplifting today at work. My eyes are heavy and my body is tired. Thank you all and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom