Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) with everything that we each stand in need of and everything that You want each of us to have. Bless us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give us all the desire to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known first place in our lives. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. God protect and keep each of us safe. And God please fully heal each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I barely feel a Christian and have struggled with pornography for years and feel so worthless as the drive has been because I have no children and am not married and I feel worthless and I so wanted a house I feel so far from god and I have no job and no work and have been really...
Replies
11
Views
164
pray that I can apply for jobs and pray for god's direction pray as I feel so depressed pray that I can pay my bills and finances and pray that I can give back with my finances pray as it is impossible to get married and live in ### and have children and pray as I feel so worthless because I am...
Replies
9
Views
136
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom