Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Here’s my life right now. I’m the third child only boy all my sisters have moved out, including my younger one. My two older ones are married with kids. My youngest one is engaged. I still live with my parents single I haven’t dated for a very long time not since middle school I...
Replies
11
Views
148
Several urgent needs!!! Need actual prayer warriors to pray regarding these prayer needs. Pray for each of our family members - health and more. My health, financial and issues regarding depression et sadness. Being alone with no friends. Pray something happens soon - a breakthrough and hedge of...
Replies
7
Views
312
URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom