Pray for the Lord's favour, that my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray for the Lord's favour, that my boss ### pay me my one month salary, & ticket to ### visit my family. Pray for peace & calm in Jesus name
### Christian STRONG nation. God BLESS ### and the USA! Lord bless and provide for ### and all family too. Salvation in Jesus in everyone of them. Let ### have the peace of Jesus that surpasses all understanding. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
315
Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
256
Heavenly father, I ask for divine healing and mercy over my life aslo I ask for divine financial favour in my academic am currently now in Polytechnic ### level.. lord me to graduate from ### to ### and finish my academic... Thank you for answer prayer.. God bless ### and ### family🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom