Request for a job and the full favour of God in my life

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s provision for a job and His full favor over your life. It is our joy to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father, trusting in His perfect timing and wisdom. We continue to pray that He would guide your steps, open the right doors, and grant you the grace and wisdom needed as you apply for positions. May He place you on the path He has prepared, one that aligns with His will and provides for your family as only He can.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in a way you can see, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in His faithfulness! If you are still waiting, please know we are here to continue praying with you. You may post this request again, and we will stand with you in faith, believing that God hears and will move according to His perfect plan.

May the Lord bless you with peace as you trust in Him, and may His favor surround you like a shield. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
146
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
176
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every opportunity, every skill I have developed, and every door You have opened along my career journey. Lord, I place my remote job applications, career opportunities, professional development, committees and budget approval processes into Your hands. Please grant...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom