Pray for ### so that ### will ...

Carols

Humble Servant of All
Pray for tomorrow so that ### will be on time for church. She always gets late for church. Last moment she does hurry up to be okay for church. To be in conscious mind. Also pray for her ear problems healing. Sound ringing inside her ear. To have faith in God not to lose hope. Amen. 🙏
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### student of ### ### ### doing graduation in English language and literature honours. I gave my semester exams and I fear that I am going to fail this. I tried to study differently but didn't went as expected. Please pray for me Jesus I trust you please help me. I promise that I...
Replies
8
Views
313
My 2yrs old niece ### doesn't wanto sleep, she's playing whole night, not letting her father also to sleep allmost mid morning now. In my country we're traveling back to Home. My brother ### he has to drive on the way . If we don't sleep well now at morning time it'll be tiresome and sleepy...
Replies
11
Views
131
Please pray for my son. He has become increasingly isolated in his thinking and resistant to the perspectives of those who love him. I’m asking for prayer that God would soften his heart, give him discernment, free him from fear and deception, and untie every knot that is keeping him from peace...
Replies
14
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom