Pray For ### So That She Win Her Accident Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Pray that she gets a really good settlement, she has broken bones, ribs, thank God my ### is alive, please pray that the lawyer who is on the case works faster and moves forward with the case, pray that she gets a settlement this year before the summer, we have plans to buy a house in another state and we need the money, please pray for me and my ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was rear-ended in 2021, and the accident re-injured my old injuries from a car accident back in 2010. My Cervical and my T spine were re-injured. Added new injuries from this accident were both hips shifted. I was rear-ended at a dead stop at a traffic light. I went to the emergency room and...
Replies
6
Views
474
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother; she has a very important case (accident). The accident happened almost 3 years ago now and she still did not get her settlement. The lawyers who is working with her is not returning her calls; it's a very stressful situation. Please pray that the lawyer get back to my...
Replies
6
Views
150
B
  • Locked
I WON'T BE COMING TO THIS SITE ANYMORE. I know it's long but if you read it I appreciate it, this is my last letter here. I appreciate it. Pray for my soul please. I thank the ones of you who prayed for me for praying for me. You know it's funny, I will probably get 25 responses and prayers...
Replies
0
Views
1K
Brenda222
B
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom