Pray for ###'s mental health as ...

Please don't believe the lie she has Schizophrenia. My doctor also said that about me. But I am not. I was just having depression and I am 95% better. All curses on her are broken on the cross of Jesus. Jesus had redeemed us from all kind of curses. I pray she is healed, in the name of Jesus.
I prayed this in Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏾
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please surround my daughter by love and patience and nice friends. Please pray for ### mental health
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for my daughter’s mental health and give her confidence with tumbling and math. She really wants to make the team but has a mental block and is down on herself. Please watch over her and tell her tutor to help her so she feels better.
Replies
7
Views
219
Please pray that ### feels better about herself and makes better healthy food choices. Please pray for ### confidence and self-esteem.
Replies
5
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom