Pray for ###'s life. ### is going ...

Midden

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my life. I am going through a lot.. I don't know if the decision I am to make is good. Please pray for me.
 
Pray for my life. I am going through a lot.. I don't know if the decision I am to make is good. Please pray for me.
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord surround you with His peace and give you wisdom and guidance in your decision making as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer staff, thank you for your prayers. Please keep my son ### on a prayer list daily he is very depressed. He’s lonely. He’s lost in his life. He has a part-time job but he needs a full-time job. He’s ### years old and he’s living with his parents. Pray for me that I may let go and let...
Replies
11
Views
130
My husband is a ### and a really toxic person. He comes from a broken family and seems to not understand (and don’t want to understand) how a family should function. He tell my children bad things about me and tries to get them to dislike me. It’s like I’m living with the devil. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom