Pray for ###'s housing

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your parents’ housing need before the Lord. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to open the right door at the right time and to make their path clear. We continue to hold this request close to our hearts, praying that every detail would align according to His perfect will and timing.

If the call has come and your parents are now preparing to move into their new home, we would love to celebrate this answer with you. Please share a praise report so we can join you in thanking God for His faithfulness. If the wait is still ongoing and the uncertainty feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to walking alongside you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears and is working even when we cannot yet see the outcome.

May the Lord grant you and your family peace that surpasses understanding as you wait, and may His presence be a constant comfort. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and I have been in the ### area for 5 months I am on the housing waitlist and I am number ###. I am in need of immediate housing for my 2 children and I. I just want to pray that God opens the doors for immediate approval before CPS gets involved. Or at least makes it where...
Replies
8
Views
228
A prayer for housing God hear ,my prayers.stop my 😢 Tears i have worrying.looking day and night.feeling pressured.may there be help for rental 🙏 deposits .May there be a bus line in places were no one can get no were..Housing needs a big prayer 🙏 🙌 ❤️ of help..M a y 🙏 there be help that ### can...
Replies
13
Views
179
Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom