Pray for protection

Dear Lord, the storms are swirling near me, please protect me, amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.





I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the demolition of my house may be cancelled, that Jesus protects me, my husband, our ### children, and my elderly mother from eviction from our lawful property, and removes all fear from my heart so that I may trust in Him alone.
Replies
13
Views
168
Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
148
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom