Pray for new beginnings in our marriage. ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for new beginnings in our marriage. ### and ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
249
please pray for my week ahead. That God would open new doors for me and my friends. That God would bless us with places to live and stay. That God would open the right opportunities and the right jobs. That we would walk through the new. That God would bless our finances. Please pray I would...
Replies
12
Views
244
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND MY NEW BEGINNING IS GREAT FOR ME MY CROWN IS BLESSED ITS NOT LOST OR STOLEN EVER GET BACK SATAN STOP LIEING ALREADY..MY BUTT DOESNT NEED TO BE IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN I CAN SIT WITH MY BACK NOT HUNCHBACK NO PROBLEM AT A DESK AT MY SECRET JOB...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom