Pray for ###! Needs prayers for inner strength.

Lord, please SAVE my youngest brother from himself. Help him to overcome his drug problems. He did it once. Help him to do it again. I feel like we are losing him. Please Lord, he is such a good person. I believe for him that he can do it. I TRUST in you Lord. Please pray with me for ### to be healed. Thank you!


Lord help us. In Jesus name AMEN
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, grant me inner strength and wisdom today. Guide my actions so they lead to positive outcomes in my life. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
209
Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
211
I don't always see how strong I am, I doubt myself more than I should, even though I've survived things that could’ve broken me. February helps me recognize my resilience, not as something I have to use, but as something I can finally rest in.
Replies
6
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom