Pray for my son who suffering for ...

Xoraena

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my son who is suffering from bedwetting, he is ### years old.
 
Pray for my son who is suffering from bedwetting, he is ### years old
Lord Jesus I join in crying out for their son and also my niece who is ### and all other children likewise afflicted. Please reach down from heaven and heal them Lord. Take away their reproach Lord. Lord I ask for their strong protection. Thank you and praise you. I pray in your holy name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
167
I request you all brethren in Jesus mighty name to join me and help me to pray for my son ### who is sick of ### for four years. As years go on it continues to be worse. My heart is broken I don't know what to do I pray but in vain. Ooh Lord help me.
Replies
9
Views
349
Pray for my son who has challenges of sexual abuse addictions and now cannot be intimate with the wife
Replies
8
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom