Toody
Humble Prayer Partner
pray for my sister, who is an alcoholic with health problems. God is giving her a second chance by not making them worse than they are, but she doesn't see this. Pray for mental and emotional healing and that she will accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior.
Please also pray for my neighbor's husband, who is in hospice and will be going home to the Lord soon.
Pray that I will be healed of my own health issues and that my doctors will all be on the same page. They disagree with each other and change their minds from what they told me the visit before. Also, I cannot afford to keep paying for medications that are or may not work -- and even the ones that do.
Lord, help us and direct us all. We need you!
Please also pray for my neighbor's husband, who is in hospice and will be going home to the Lord soon.
Pray that I will be healed of my own health issues and that my doctors will all be on the same page. They disagree with each other and change their minds from what they told me the visit before. Also, I cannot afford to keep paying for medications that are or may not work -- and even the ones that do.
Lord, help us and direct us all. We need you!
