Pray for my ###. She applied for a job with a ###.

Pray for my ###. She applied for a job with a ###. She has been looking for over a year. She has overcome a lot in your life in the past two years. Clean up from addiction and has been ### months. One step each day.....God thank you for bringing her back to us. Thank you for helping her with the inner strength needed to change her life. Keep her in your prayers. Thank you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for my ###. He has applied for a new job. He is waiting for his interview waiting on that call. He is worried because he has worked hard to get this job. It means the world to him. Please need prayers.
Replies
9
Views
177
Hello thanks again for all of the prayers they have been life changing! So I have been cleaning houses and office buildings for over 3 years now and I am the assistant office manager and the manager of all of the cleaners. I have been so blessed at my current job and love what I do but it has...
Replies
11
Views
139
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom