Pray for my mom ### of God. ...

I prayed for this and may the Lord grant the desires of your heart accordingly to his will, trust God in the process and he will deliver in Jesus name Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear about your ### health condition, friend. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial to come upon you. But I’m certain that He cares for your ###. I will pray for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. Blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
490
I kindly ask for a prayer for my Mom and my Dad.My Mom had a multiple thyroid nodules and we are waiting for biopsy result.Please help me that it will be benign and can be cured with medication.For my Dad I pray that he will be cancer free he will due to have his CT scan this month. I am scared...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom