Pray For My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shanthungo

Guest
Please pray for my health. I am suffering from headache, fear and anxiety. I am very much hopeful that your prayers will help make me whole again. I believe Jesus died for me and I would do anything that he wishes me to do. I am clueless but I know that He doesn't wish me to be like this. Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. God is a healer. Continue to pray. Jesus Loves You.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

Don’t You Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we ask that You bind these strongholds that are trying to destroy ### and his mind. Set a hedge of protection around him and bring him to the purpose in which You have purosed for his life...let him lift holy hands and worship You with his mind, body, and soul which is a reasonable duty..Lord touch him and reveal to him the Light, the Truth and the Way
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
```
 
I am suffering from the same things. In Jesus name please heal ### now take away all fear headaches and anxiety. Make them whole again so they can serve you and have a good life. Take them by the hand and comfort this person that you know by name. Take away all fear and worry and replace it with your love. Let them feel your presence. Help them to feel your love now Lord and restore them to perfect divine health in Jesus name amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with a good health. Please heal ### from headache, fear and anxiety. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am having blood in my toilet and am feeling dying i need health and healing in my body spirit and soul. may the Lord show me mercy Amen
Replies
13
Views
219
Last two days I have been feeling weak and uneasy . Slight increase in my blood pressure. Please pray that the blood pressure becomes normal and I’m completely healed in Jesus name . Pray for me to be completely free from all the stress and worries. Pray for God to heal my mind and thoughts also...
Replies
13
Views
210
Please pray for me; I am waiting for a medical appointment and tests following a worrying symptom. May the Lord ensure that I do not have what I fear, and that the results will come back clear, that I have nothing serious or incurable. May Jesus saves me from illness and from stress and anxiety...
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom