Pray for my family (financial issues)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
11
Views
89
Family saved financial stability debt cancellation. Power to get wealth. Wisdom strength discernment protection. Plead the blood
Replies
11
Views
144
I'm in a huge financial bind. I have an appointment tomorrow to get help on my rent and back rent. I need the money to come through this week to get caught up. I face eviction. I have a disabled person in my household and I have to take care of them. I need favor.
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom