pray for my family and ### to ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 100 💯 100 Fold greatlyyyyyyy Im highly favored to always GET A SAFE RIDE GREATLY ESPECIALLY IF IM WALKING TO WORK GROCERY STORE NEEDS MET MY FAVOR IS HEALED IM GREATLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE MY NEEDS MET GREATLYY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS LIFE IN I GET to BE Married have my Man...
Replies
6
Views
12
I am going to church tomorrow to help out. Since I don't know anyone there yet and my self-confidence is low, please pray for God's favor over me, that He connects me with people I feel safe and comfortable with, and that I find the right task and can be a blessing. Pray that I will feel safe...
Replies
12
Views
61
Life into existence 100 💯 Fold myself & my family my son our pets r ok just fine my favor is with me greatly appreciated with the blood of Jesus
Replies
11
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom