pray for my daughter ### for her ...

pray for my daughter ### for her kidneys to heal she is on dialysis pray for my sister ### she has breast cancer pray for my finances that I can get a loan to start my business and my homeless shelter and get out of debt and find a place to live. Thank you and God Bless You ###
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and her husband has been at the hospital the whole day. She would not let me know why. Her husband is struggling for employment and they battling to have children. Please pray earnestly for them. My prayers is also included
Replies
7
Views
188
My daughter is being influenced by friends and I am worried about her choices. Please pray for ### and let ### make god choices , and know that ### will be ok. Please pray that ###'s friends give ### grace and be nice about what ###'s choices are and please keep ### smiling
Replies
11
Views
48
I am asking for prayer for my daughter and son in law who are trying to get pregnant. Thanks
Replies
14
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom