Pray for missing ###

We continue to lift up this precious soul and his family before the throne of grace, thanking you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of deep concern. Our hearts have been united with yours as we asked our Heavenly Father to guide him safely home, to surround him with warmth and shelter, and to bring comfort to those who love him.

If our prayers have been answered and this dear one has been returned to his family unharmed, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so that we may rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If he has not yet been found, we ask that you share this request again so that we may continue to intercede on his behalf, believing that the Lord hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds as you trust in Him. We pray that His presence would be tangibly felt in this trial, and that His light would shine brightly in the darkness. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my cat find her way back home to us again or we find her safe and in good place again. Last 1 month and 2 weeks ago, my cat was missing due to being shocked of carrying her outside for the first tine in unfamilliar and busy streets for her new home with me and my bf. And now my cat...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
95
Hello, I know this might be silly but idk I feel like I’m willing to do anything . My cat ran out Tuesday night and has returned. I’m very worried about her. I’ve been up every hour calling her name and I’ve looked for her as well. I’ve been praying for her safety and safe return home. If...
Replies
13
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom