Pray for me. Un clear stool. Acidity, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Un clear stool. Stomach bloating. n acidity. Uneasy stomach. Pray for clear stool. in Jesus name Amen Thankew 🙏 all. ###
Replies
8
Views
141
I have acidity, due to this I feel vomiting while eating. Pray for me for healing of my stomach acidity. So that I can eat without feeling any vomiting. ! thank you 🙏. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
544
I have acidity, due to this I feel vomiting while eating. Pray for me for healing of my stomach acidity. So that I can eat without feeling any vomiting. ! thank you 🙏. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom