Pray for me to receive my contract ...

Tymwest

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to receive my contract and start working. I'm very tired of sleeping.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please accept our contract on this perfect country home. It is what is best for our family
Replies
11
Views
127
pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
224
### please pray for my contract renewal and my transfer order to the ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,206
Messages
16,820,155
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom