Pray for me to open ...

Eisporema

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to open my way to succeed in good things that I must do
Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
247
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
168
Hello. Currently, I feel like I am in a season of delay. I have been praying and preparing for my future husband for eight years now. I preserved myself and focused on serving the church and community during those years. Now I am already ###, and I know God has a divine purpose for delays and...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom