Pray for me so that I quit ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I HAVE OFFICIALLY QUIT I HAVE FAUGHT MY BEST MY ### MY ### SOME IF MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVEN JUST TO BE HAPPY HAVE A NORMAL LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK WITH GOD MOVEMENTS IT HAS TOOK MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME MY DREAMS AND MY FAMILY INSTEAD.I HAVE A PART TIME JOB 2 CATS AND I TOOK MY RINGS OFF ITS...
Replies
8
Views
128
Dear Jesus Christ please help me. Please forgive me for wanting to give up and quit. I'm really tired of trying to support myself and my family. My work seems too hard to do and my body is worn out. My mind is not clear anymore. Please give me the courage to continue or the grace to kindly give...
Replies
10
Views
403
Dear friends, please keep me in your prayers. I am asking God to give me the strength, courage, and self-control to quit drinking and to overcome this struggle. Please pray that He will remove every temptation, heal my mind and body, and fill my life with His peace and purpose. Your prayers and...
Replies
10
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom