Pray for me, my ### function test...

Usgiste

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me, my liver function test I had last week Saturday was not too good. I'm now in medication ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am at pulmonologist's. Please pray I improve greatly over my last pulmonary function test. I ask in Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
18
Views
186
I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease and recently with ALP level and GGT levels are abnormal. My bicarbonate levels is also low. Please pray for the restoration of my kidney and liver function to normalcy.
Replies
6
Views
285
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom