Pray for me. I am suffering from ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom