Pray for me, God help me, my partner start ###

Godiya Ali Hindi

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray for me, God help me, my partner start losing interest in me, God help me, I really love him, I don't want to lose him, pray for my relationship let things work out for good between us with my boyfriend, lord help me in Jesus name amen
 
Praying with you and for you for this. I pray that hearts will be soften and your relationship will grow stronger. Stay strong in faith and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in these intentions that I stated before I been praying everyday but I continue to have anxiety that ### is cheating and ### continues to make rude jokes at my expense.
Replies
9
Views
359
Please pray for me to God in Jesus name that I stop worrying that my partner is cheating. I’m so tired of having the anxiety every single day I want to trust my partner. Please pray for me to trust my partner. It’s destroying our relationship that I ask him every day what is he doing on his...
Replies
7
Views
958
Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,283
Messages
16,820,798
Members
651,302
Latest member
Throasorenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom