Pray for me for career breakthrough ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
156
Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, break every cycle of unemployment, delay, fear, stagnation, and procrastination affecting my career. Your Word says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart” (Colossians 3:23). Give me discipline, wisdom, courage, focus, and favor. Let me be highly...
Replies
10
Views
345
Lord, I pray for a career breakthrough and a consistent stream of clients and monthly income for me and my partner, ###. Please bless my work, open doors to more opportunities, and bring clients who are easy to work with. I also pray for more income and for my lending business to grow and...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom