Pray for financial stability and operation of ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
179
Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
114
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom