Pray for divine help for my brother ###

Heavenly Father, you know their needs and desires and see the struggles they are going through, we give you thanks and praise for blessings you have provided and will provide in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord place the Holy Spirit in ### and remove all sickness, unclean things, spirits, or anything that may be causing him to be in the state he is in.
I pray for his brother to keep a strong belief in you, Lord! And know you are there for him as well as you are for ###.
I pray for this in Jesus Christ's name! Amen
Bless the Lord
Bless Israel
Amen
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God will bring me to His courts; there are many things going on in my life that need His intervention. I have prayed and prayed. Psalm 65 says about it that, and I need Him to bring me into His courts to help me regarding my life and all that concerns me.
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 5 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
12
Views
157
Jesus, we praise You that we thank You for not only hearing our petition and prayers, not out of arrogance, but out of confidence in full belief and trust in You, that you will answer these prayers. Lord, I lift up my spouse to be today and our relationship and our reunion to You and the throne...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom