Pray for ### as she keep ...

Pray for ### as she keep getting weak n scared. Lord remove anxiety n fear from ### n fill her with happiness.. Pray ### become healthy n fit like before.. Have mercy lord upon ###.. Please heal her health n pray speedy recovery for ###. Thankyou
In the name of Jesus Christ. by the blood of Jesus be healed. that spirit of fear be cast out in Jesus name. you Devil move and be cast of her soul. read for her Psalms 91 and Psalms 121. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep a dear person in your prayers. She is going through a difficult phase in her life and needs stability, peace and happiness. I sincerely pray that, if it is truly meant for her and good for both of them, God brings ### and ### together in marriage, removes every...
Replies
9
Views
142
Please pray for the caller who stated that she’s had to leave every single job due to bullying. She’s looking for another job. I can relate to this. Not sure when people can get a job free of harassment. Jesus Lord, do you see what’s going on? Will you intervene? We want to work. How can we do...
Replies
10
Views
282
I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom